- James A. Goldston, Achievements and Challenges—Insights from the Strasbourg Experience for Other International Courts
- Nigel Rodley, The Extraterritorial Reach and Applicability in Armed Conflict of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: A Rejoinder to Dennis and Surena
- Mashood A. Baderin, Religion and International Law: Friends or Foes?
- Peter W. Edge, Sentencing the Religious Defendant
- Achilles C. Emilianides, Do Minimum Age Requirements Violate the Right to Stand for Election under the European Convention on Human Rights?
Monday, November 16, 2009
New Issue: European Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the European Human Rights Law Review (2009, no. 5) is out. Contents include: