- Alexis Mourre & Alexandre Vagenheim, The Arbitration Exclusion in Regulation 44/2001 after West Tankers
- Gabriël Moens & Sam Luttrell, The Appointment and Challenge of Arbitrators Under the Rules of the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
- Daniel E. González & María Eugenia Ramírez, International Commercial Arbitration: Hurdles when Confirming a Foreign Arbitral Award in the United States
- Jane Player & Claire Morel de Westgaver, Lawyer-Client Privilege in International Arbitration-A Blurred Area Prone to Unpredictability or Useful Flexibility?
- Norbert Horn, Arbitration and Electronic Communications: public policy
Monday, November 16, 2009
New Issue: International Arbitration Law Review
The latest issue of the International Arbitration Law Review (Vol. 12, no. 5, 2009) is out. Contents include: