- Peter F. Schlosser, Europe—Is it Time to Reconsider the Arbitration Exception from the Brussels Regulation?
- Claudio Consolo, Arbitration and EC Law—An Italian Reaction in the Heidelberg Colloquium
- Andrew Pullen, The Future of International Arbitration in Europe: West Tankers and the EU Green Paper
- Philippe Pinsolle, The Proposed Reform of Regulation 44/2001: A Poison Pill for Arbitration in the European Union?
- Matthias Scherer & Werner Jahnel, Anti-suit and Anti-arbitration Injunctions in International Arbitration: A Swiss Perspective
Monday, September 14, 2009
New Issue: International Arbitration Law Review
The latest issue of the International Arbitration Law Review (Vol. 12, no. 4, 2009) is out. Contents include: