- Elizabeth A. Stanley & John P. Sawyer, The Equifinality of War Termination: Multiple Paths to Ending War
- William A. Boettcher, III & Michael D. Cobb, "Don't Let Them Die in Vain": Casualty Frames and Public Tolerance for Escalating Commitment in Iraq
- Ana Carolina Garriga, Regime Type and Bilateral Treaty Formalization: Do Too Many Cooks Spoil the Soup?
- Jolyon Howorth & Anand Menon, Still Not Pushing Back: Why the European Union Is Not Balancing the United States
- Amy Yuen, Target Concessions in the Shadow of Intervention
- Andrzej Pelc & Krzysztof J. Pelc, Same Game, New Tricks: What Makes a Good Strategy in the Prisoner's Dilemma?
- Maria de la Luz Inclan, Repressive Threats, Procedural Concessions, and the Zapatista Cycle of
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
New Issue: Journal of Conflict Resolution
The latest issue of the Journal of Conflict Resolution (Vol. 53, no. 5, October 2009) is out. Contents include: