- Kyriaki Noussia, Antisuit Injunctions and Arbitration Proceedings: What Does the Future Hold?
- Jennifer Kirby, With Arbitrators, Less Can be More: Why the Conventional Wisdom on the Benefits of having Three Arbitrators may be Overrated
- Raghav Sharma, Bhatia International v. Bulk Trading S.A.: Ambushing International Commercial Arbitration Outside India?
- Adewale A. Olawoyin, Charting New Waters with Familiar Landmarks: The Changing Face of Arbitration Law and Practice in Nigeria
- Benjamin Hayward, New Dog, Old Tricks: Solving a Conflict of Laws Problem in CISG Arbitrations
- Jason Clapham, Finality of Investor-State Arbitral Awards: Has the Tide Turned and is there a Need for Reform?
- Jacob Grierson & Mireille Taok, Comment on Dallah v. Pakistan
- Victor Bonnin Reynes, The New Rules of Arbitration of the Court of Arbitration of the Official Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Madrid: An Overview
Monday, May 18, 2009
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 26, no. 3, June 2009) is out. Contents include: