The latest issue of the Nordic Journal of International Law (Vol. 78, no. 2, 2009) is out. Contents include:
- Dan Dubois, The Authority of Peremptory Norms in International Law: State Consent or Natural Law?
- Jaanika Erne, Conferral of Powers by States as a Basis of Obligation of International Organisations
- Tor-Inge Harbo, The European Economic Area Agreement: A Case of Legal Pluralism
- Yenkong Ngangjoh Hodu, Regionalism in the WTO and the Legal Status of a Development Agenda in the EU/ACP Economic Partnership Agreement
- Michael Bogdan, The Rome II Regulation: The Law Applicable to Non-Contractual Obligations