- Nele Matz-Lück, Planting the Flag in Arctic Waters: Russia’s Claim to the North Pole
- Bill Bowring, Russia and Human Rights: Incompatible Opposites?
- Lauri Mälksoo, International Law in Russian Textbooks: What’s in the Doctrinal Pluralism?
- Max Gutbrod, Steffen Hindelang, & Yun-I Kim, Protection against Indirect Expropriation under National and International Legal Systems
- Peter W. Schulze, Geopolitics at Work: the Georgian-Russian Conflict
- Angelika Nußberger, The War between Russia and Georgia – Consequences and Unresolved Questions
Saturday, May 2, 2009
New Issue: Göttingen Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Göttingen Journal of International Law (Vol. 1, no. 2, 2009) is out. Contents include: