- James Thuo Gathii, Foreword to Special Issue on the Third World and International Law
- David Kennedy, The TWAIL Conference: Keynote Address Albany, New York, April 2007
- Dianne Otto, The Gastronomics of TWAIL's Feminist Flavourings: Some Lunch-Time Offerings
- Gustavo Gozzi, History of International Law and Western Civilization
- Jackson Nyamuya Maogoto, The "Good Governance" Crusade in the Third World: A Rich, Complex Narrative Magic Wand or Smoke Screen?
- Daniel Wanjau Muriu, The Imperial Emancipatory Paradox of International Human Rights: How Useful is the Right to Health in Sub-Saharan Africa?
- Usha Natarajan, A Third World Approach to Debating the Legality of the Iraq War
- Ibironke T. Odumosu, Locating Third World Resistance in the International Law on Foreign Investment
- Kithure Kindiki, International Law on Trial: The Darfur Crisis and the Responsibility to Protect Civilians
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
New Issue: International Community Law Review
The latest issue of the International Community Law Review (Vol. 9, no. 4, December 2007) is out. Contents include: