- Reto Malacrida, Towards Sounder and Fairer WTO Retaliation: Suggestions for Possible Additional Procedural Rules Governing Members' Preparation and Adoption of Retaliatory Measures
- Doaa Abdel Motaal, The Biofuels Landscape: Is There a Role for the WTO?
- James Scott, The Use and Misuse of Trade Negotiation Simulations
- Bernadette Andreosso-O'Callaghan & Françoise Nicolas, What Scope for an EL-ASEAN Free Trade Agreement?
- Louise Curran, Forecasting the Trade Outcomes of Liberalization in a Quota Context - What Do We Learn From Changes in Textiles Trade After the ATC?
- Gijs Berends, Fear and Loading in West Bank/Gaza: The State of Palestinian Trade
- Chad P. Bourn & Bernard M. Hoeckman, Developing Countries and Enforcement of Trade Agreements: Why Dispute Settlement is Not Enough
- Jan Wouters & Bart De Meester, The UNESCO Convention on Cultural Diversity and WTO Law: A Case Study in Fragmentation of International Law
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 42, no. 1, February 2008) is out. Contents include: