- Georgios I. Zekos, Antitrust/Competition Arbitration in EU versus U.S. Law
- Mauricio Gomm-Santos & Paul E. Mason, New Keys to Arbitration in Latin-America
- Julien Fouret, Denunciation of the Washington Convention and Non-Contractual Investment Arbitration: “Manufacturing Consent” to ICSID Arbitration?
- Alejandro Faya Rodriguez, The Most-Favored-Nation Clause in International Investment: Agreements A Tool for Treaty Shopping?
- Manuel A. Abdala & Pablo T. Spiller, Chorzów’s Standard Rejuvenated: Assessing Damages in Investment Treaty Arbitrations
- Weixia Gu, The China-Style Closed Panel System in Arbitral Tribunal Formation: Analysis of Chinese Adaptation to Globalization
- Diana Tapola, Enforcement Regimes and Grounds for Foreign Judgments and Awards in Russia
- Mauro Rubino-Sammartano, The Decision-making Mechanism of the Arbitrator vis-à-vis the Judge
- Peter B. Rutledge, Discovery, Judicial Assistance and Arbitration: A New Tool for Cases Involving U.S. Entities?
- Irina A. Pongracz & Ileana M. Smeureanu, A Procedural Road Map for the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards in Romania
Sunday, February 17, 2008
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 25, no. 1, February 2008) is out. Contents include: