- Avinash Sharma, Improving Dispute Settlement in WTO: Flattering or Faltering?
- An Chen, Distinguishing Two Types of Countries and Properly Granting Differential Reciprocity Treatment - Re-comments on the Four Safeguards in Sino-Foreign BITS Not to be Hastily and Completely Dismantled
- Mehdi Salehizadeh & Feraidoon (Fred) Raafat, Global Implications of the Failed Doha Trade Talks
- Hakim Ben Hammouda, Stephen N. Karingi, & Mustapha Sadni Jallab, Did Africa Benefit in Hong Kong?
- Cai Congyan, Change of the Structure of International Investment and the Development of Developing Countries' BIT Practice - Towards A Third Way of BIT Practice
- Badar Alam Iqbal, WTO: A Deeply Divided Membership
Sunday, January 27, 2008
New Issue: Journal of World Investment & Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Investment & Trade (Vol. 8, no. 6, December 2007) is out. Contents include: