- Interview with Ms Fatima Gailani, President of the Afghan Red Crescent Society
- Philippe Ryfman, Non-governmental organizations: An indispensable player of humanitarian aid
- Daniel Thürer, Dunant's pyramid: Thoughts on the "humanitarian space"
- David P. Forsythe, The ICRC: A unique humanitarian protagonist
- Brigitte Troyon & Daniel Palmieri, The ICRC delegate: An exceptional humanitarian player?
- Kate Mackintosh, Beyond the Red Cross: The protection of independent humanitarian organizations and their staff in international humanitarian law
- Aurélio Viotti, In search of symbiosis: The Security Council in the humanitarian domain
Sunday, August 26, 2007
New Issue: International Review of the Red Cross
The latest issue of the International Review of the Red Cross (Vol. 89, no. 865, March 2007) is out. The theme is Humanitarian Actors. Contents include: