- Eva Hilberg, The Terra Nullius of Intellectual Property
- Roundtable: Vulnerable Communities, Future Generations, and Political Representation in Climate Policy and Practice
- Morten Fibieger Byskov & Keith Hyams, Introduction: Representing Vulnerable Communities and Future Generations in the Face of Climate Change
- Simon Caney, Global Climate Governance, Short-Termism, and the Vulnerability of Future Generations
- Stephen M. Gardiner, On the Scope of Institutions for Future Generations: Defending an Expansive Global Constitutional Convention That Protects against Squandering Generations
- Colin Hickey, Climate Justice and Informal Representation
- Morten Fibieger Byskov & Keith Hyams, Who Should Represent Future Generations in Climate Planning?
- Marco Grix & Krushil Watene, Communities and Climate Change: Why Practices and Practitioners Matter
- Gordon Arlen & Carlo Burelli, Getting Real about Taxes: Offshore Tax Sheltering and Realism's Ethic of Responsibility
- Review Essay
- Theresa Reinold, Holding International Organizations Accountable: Toward a Right to Justification in Global Governance?
Tuesday, August 2, 2022
New Issue: Ethics & International Affairs
Ethics & International Affairs (Vol. 36, no. 2, Summer 2022) is out. Contents include: