- Conditionality and the Rule of Law
- Albert Sanchez-Graells, The Growing Thicket of Multi-layered Procurement Liberalization Between WTO GPA Parties, as Evidenced in Post-Brexit UK
- Delia Ferri & Katie Donnellan, The Implementation of the Marrakesh Treaty in the European Union: An Important Piece in the Accessibility Jigsaw?
- Vasyl Chornyi, Rules of Origin in the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement: Conceptual and Practical Challenges
- Andi Hoxhaj, The EU Common Regional Market Proposals for the Western Balkans
Sunday, July 24, 2022
New Issue: Legal Issues of Economic Integration
The latest issue of Legal Issues of Economic Integration (Vol. 49, no. 3, 2022) is out. Contents include: