- Olivier Caprasse & Maxime Tecqmenne, The Evidence of Corruption in Investment Arbitration
- Patrick Dumberry, Risky Business: What Happens to Contracts Signed by Foreign Investors with Rebels During a Civil War once the Conflict Ends?
- Velimir Živković, ISDS and Nazis or History Without Context: A Reply to Gary Born
- Shouvik Bhattacharya & Saurav Bhaumik, What’s the Law? How Indian Courts Should Determine the Law Governing the Arbitration Agreement
- Thomas Stouten, Lennart Baijer, & Piotr Wiliński, Pragmatism Above All: The New York Convention Translation Requirement from the Dutch Perspective
Sunday, July 24, 2022
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 39, no. 4, 2022) is out. Contents include: