- Niccolò W Bonifai, Nita Rudra, Carew Boulding, & Samantha L Moya, Globalization and Nationalism: Contending Forces in World Politics
- Erik Voeten, Is the Public Backlash against Globalization a Backlash against Legalization and Judicialization?
- Edward D Mansfield & Jon C W Pevehouse, Nationalism, Populism, and Trade Agreements
- Quynh Nguyen, The Green Backlash against Economic Globalization
- Judith Goldstein, Wither the Trade Regime?
- Daniel W Drezner, The Death of the Democratic Advantage?
- Michael O Allen & Kenneth Scheve, Sustaining Capitalism and Democracy: Lessons from Global Competition Policy
Sunday, June 19, 2022
New Issue: International Studies Review
International Studies Review (Vol. 24, no. 2, June 2022) is out. Contents include: