- Ianiv Garfunkel, The Referral of the Situation in Venezuela to the International Criminal Court: The Office of the Prosecutor Should Not Step In… Yet
- Deniz Arbet Nejbir, Applying Humanitarian Law: A Review of the Legal Status of the Turkey–Kurdistan Workers’ Party (pkk) Conflict
- Emilia Pabian, Prolonged Occupation and Exploitation of Natural Resources: A Focus on Natural Gas off the Coast of Northern Cyprus
- Cristina Teleki, Detainee Operations in Ukraine: Risk or Opportunity for International Law?
- Piergiuseppe Parisi, Fact-Finding in Situations of Atrocities: In Search of Legitimacy
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
New Issue: Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies
The latest issue of the Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies (Vol. 12, no. 1, 2021) is out. Contents include: