- Elisabeth Pramendorfer, The Role of the Human Rights Council in Implementing the Responsibility to Protect
- Benedict Docherty, Xavier Mathieu, & Jason Ralph, R2P and the Arab Spring: Norm Localisation and the US Response to the Early Syria Crisis
- Mikelli Marzzini L. A. Ribeiro, Marcelo de Almeida Medeiros, & Alexandre Cesar Cunha Leite, China’s Engagement with R2P: Pluralist Shaper?
- Rana M. Essawy, The Responsibility Not to Veto Revisited under the Theory of ‘Consequential Jus Cogens’
- Svetlana Bokeriya, Key Aspects of Combined Thinking of the brics Countries on the Responsibility to Protect
Thursday, August 6, 2020
New Issue: Global Responsibility to Protect
The latest issue of Global Responsibility to Protect (Vol. 12, no. 3, 2020) is out. Contents include: