- Alessandra Spadaro, Punish and Be Punished? The Paradox of Command Responsibility in Armed Groups
- Audrey Fino, Defining Hate Speech: A Seemingly Elusive Task
- Rafael Braga da Silva, Sherlock at the ICC? Regulating Third-Party Investigations of International Crimes in the Rome Statute Legal Framework
- Jill E B Coster van Voorhout, Combatting Human Trafficking Holistically through Proactive Financial Investigations
- Birju Kotecha, The International Criminal Court’s Selectivity and Procedural Justice
- Janine Natalya Clark, Emotional Legacies, Transitional Justice and Alethic Truth: A Novel Basis for Exploring Reconciliation
- National Prosecution of International Crimes: Legislation and Cases
- Ida Richter, Nazi Crimes Before West German Courts: Fritz Bauer as a Visionary of International Criminal Justice?
- Cases Before International Courts and Tribunals
- Gabrielė Chlevickaitė, Barbora Holá, & Catrien Bijleveld, Judicial Witness Assessments at the ICTY, ICTR and ICC: Is There ‘Standard Practice’ in International Criminal Justice?
Monday, June 22, 2020
New Issue: Journal of International Criminal Justice
The latest issue of the Journal of International Criminal Justice (Vol. 18, no. 1, March 2020) is out. Contents include: