- Pierre-Marie Dupuy, 2000–2020: twenty years later, where are we in terms of the unity of international law?
- Stephen Allen, Exploiting non-self-governing territory status: Western Sahara and the new EU/Morocco Sustainable Fisheries Partnership Agreement
- Tomohiro Mikanagi & Kubo Mačák, Attribution of cyber operations: an international law perspective on the Park Jin Hyok case
- José-Miguel Bello y Villarino, If Mr Nottebohm had a golden passport: a study of the obligations for third countries under international law regarding citizenships-for-sale
- Giorgio Risso & Anna Chiara Amato, Pleas of illegality and the application of domestic law in investment treaty arbitration
Friday, June 26, 2020
New Issue: Cambridge International Law Journal
Cambridge International Law Journal (Vol. 9, no. 1, June 2020) is out. Contents include: