- Thijs Etty, Veerle Heyvaert, Cinnamon Carlarne, Bruce Huber, Jacqueline Peel, & Josephine van Zeben, The End of a Decade and the Dawn of a Climate Resistance
- Symposium: Climate Change Litigation: Trends, Policy Implications and the Way Forward
- Katerina Mitkidis & Theodora N. Valkanou, Climate Change Litigation: Trends, Policy Implications and the Way Forward
- Lennart Wegener, Can the Paris Agreement Help Climate Change Litigation and Vice Versa?
- Anna-Julia Saiger, Domestic Courts and the Paris Agreement's Climate Goals: The Need for a Comparative Approach
- Laura Burgers, Should Judges Make Climate Change Law?
- Joana Setzer & Lisa Benjamin, Climate Litigation in the Global South: Constraints and Innovations
- Javier Solana, Climate Litigation in Financial Markets: A Typology
- Case Comment
- Gerd Winter, Armando Carvalho and Others v. EU: Invoking Human Rights and the Paris Agreement for Better Climate Protection Legislation
- Alexander Zahar, Collective Obligation and Individual Ambition in the Paris Agreement
Saturday, March 7, 2020
New Issue: Transnational Environmental Law
The latest issue of Transnational Environmental Law (Vol. 9, no. 1, March 2020) is out. Contents include: