- Zeray Yihdego, Melaku Geboye Desta, & Marta Belete Hailu, In Pursuit of Peace and Prosperity through International Law
- Thomas R. Snider & Aishwarya Suresh Nair, Ten Years on: A Look at the Legacy of the Eritrea-Ethiopia Claims Commission
- Constantinos Yiallourides & Zeray Yihdego, Disputed Territories and the Law on the Use of Force: Lessons from the Eritrea-Ethiopia Case
- Beka Melkamu Tesgera, Patenting Developing Countries’ Traditional Knowledge As New Invention: An Examination of the Teff Processing Patent Claim by a Dutch Company and the Way Forward
- Götz Reichert, International Water Cooperation in Europe: Lessons for the Nile Basin Countries?
- John Paterson, Production Sharing Agreements in Africa: Sovereignty and Relationality
- Lindsey Callahan, Contract-Farming in Cocoa Value Chains in Africa: Possibilities and Challenges
- Joseph A. McMahon, Africa Post-Brexit in EU Development Cooperation Policy and UK Trade Policy: Investing in New Relationships?
- Enenu O. Okwori, The Obligation of Due Diligence and Cyber-Attacks: Bridging the Gap Between Universal and Differential Approaches for States
Friday, October 11, 2019
New Volume: Ethiopian Yearbook of International Law
Ethiopian Yearbook of International Law (2018) is out. Contents include: