- Gábor Kajtár, The Caroline as the ‘Joker’ of the Law of Self-Defence – A Ghost Ship’s Message for the 21st Century
- Gerhard Hafner, The ‘Soviet’ Intervention in Czechoslovakia (1968)
- Karl Zemanek, Globalization versus Sovereignty: A Challenge to International Law
- Nasiya Daminova, The ‘Due Process’ Rights as a Part of the EU’s Acquis Communautaire: A Challenge for the EU (Potential) Candidate States?
- Sebastian Grund, The Greek Debt Crisis and Sovereign Debt Litigation in Austrian Courts
Monday, April 15, 2019
New Volume: Austrian Review of International and European Law
Austrian Review of International and European Law (Vol. 21, 2016) is out. Contents include: