- Thijs Etty, Veerle Heyvaert, Cinnamon Carlarne, Bruce Huber, Jacqueline Peel, & Josephine van Zeben, Protecting the Tangible and Intangible Values of Transnational Environmental Spaces
- Louis Kotzé, A Global Environmental Constitution for the Anthropocene?
- Herdis Hølleland, Evan Hamman, Jessica Phelps, Naming, Shaming and Fire Alarms: The Compilation, Development and Use of the List of World Heritage in Danger
- Benjamin J. Richardson, Emily Barritt, Megan Bowman, Beauty: A Lingua Franca for Environmental Law?
- Joseph Wenta, Jan McDonald, Jeffrey S. McGee, Enhancing Resilience and Justice in Climate Adaptation Laws
- Prischa Listiningrum, Transboundary Civil Litigation for Victims of Southeast Asian Haze Pollution: Access to Justice and the Non-Discrimination Principle
- Jerneja Penca, Transnational Localism: Empowerment through Standard Setting in Small-Scale Fisheries
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
New Issue: Transnational Environmental Law
The latest issue of Transnational Environmental Law (Vol. 8, no. 1, March 2019) is out. Contents include: