- Mary E Footer, Effecting Global Economic Governance Through the WTO: One Step at a Time?
- Maarten Smeets & Mina Mashayekhi, Trade Policies in Support of Inclusive Growth to the Benefit of All
- Jan Wouters & Tine Carmeliet, Gx Dynamics in Global Trade Governance
- Anke Moerland, Governance Systems of Geographical Indications: An Example of Institutions Enabling Trust and Cooperation Among Producers
- Giorgio Sacerdoti, The WTO Dispute Settlement System and the Challenges to Multilateralism: Consolidating a 'Common Global Good'
- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, The 'Crown Jewel' of the WTO Has Been Stolen by US Trade Diplomats – And They Have No Intention of Giving It Back
- Thomas Cottier, The Prospects of Equity in International Economic Law
- Jens Hillebrand Pohl, Blueprint for a Plurilateral WTO Arbitration Agreement under Article 25 of the Dispute Settlement Understanding
- Marco Bronckers & Giovanni Gruni, Improving the Enforcement of Labour Standards in the EU's Free Trade Agreements
- Gabrielle Marceau, Do PPM Concerns Have A Future?
- Anselm Kamperman Sanders, Incentives and Obstacles for Innovation
- Ellen Vos & Sabrina Röttger-Wirtz, EU Food Law and the WTO: Trade, Science and Politics
- Gian Franco Chianale, The General and Security Exceptions in the European Union's Free Trade Agreements
- Joseph HH Weiler, Essai Typologique: Eternal Clauses – Human and Divine – A Reflection on Deuteronomy XIII:1–6, Matthew 28 and Galatians I
Saturday, February 23, 2019
Prévost, Alexovicova, & Hillebrand Pohl: Restoring Trust in Trade: Liber Amicorum in Honour of Peter Van den Bossche
Restoring Trust in Trade: Liber Amicorum in Honour of Peter Van den Bossche (Hart Publishing 2018). Contents include: