- Zhang Xiangchen, Xu Qingjun, & Wang Jinyong, Capacity Constraint: A Fundamental Perspective for the Development Issue at WTO
- Shujie Feng & Xiao Ma, To Increase Damages of Intellectual Property Infringement in China: A Double-Edged Sword for the Market
- Ines Willemyns, GATS Classification of Digital Services – Does ‘The Cloud’ Have a Silver Lining?
- Rex J. Zedalis, A Commentary on US ‘National Security’ Import Restraints: The Situation with Crude Oil
- Margherita Melillo, Informal Dispute Resolution in Preferential Trade Agreements
- Luciana Dutra De Oliveira Silveira, Can the WTO Bring More Teeth to the Global Anticorruption Agenda?
- Nataliia Kozachuk, Counteracting SEP Abuse: In Search of a WTO-Consistent Approach
- R.S. Neeraj, A Defining Act: How TPP Rules Are Undermining WTO Jurisprudence
Friday, January 25, 2019
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 53, no. 1, 2019) is out. Contents include: