- Symposium: Sanctions and Restrictive Measures in International Law
- Nigel D. White, Autonomous and Collective Sanctions in the International Legal Order
- Leonardo Borlini & Stefano Silingardi, Defining Elements and Emerging Legal Issues of EU “Sanctions”
- Viktoriia Lapa, National Margin of Appreciation as a Standard of Review for Economic Sanctions: In Search of the Golden Fleece?
- Antonino Alì, The Parliamentary Assembly of The Council of Europe and the Sanctions Against the Russian Federation in Response to the Crisis in Ukraine
- Elena Carpanelli, Italian Practice in the Implementation of International Targeted Sanctions: Enhanced Protection or Additional Complexities?
- Francesca Capone, A Critical Overview of the United Nations Architecture on Children and Armed Conflict: What Role for Sanctions?
- Focus: The ILC’s Work on the Identification of Customary International Law
- Cameron Miles, Thoughts on Domestic Adjudication and the Identification and Formation of Customary International Law
- Mariangela La Manna, the Standards for the Identification of Exceptions to Customary Law
- Ludovica Chiussi, Remarks on the ILC Work on the Identification of Customary Law and Human Rights: Curbing “Droit de L’Hommisme”?
- James A. Green, The Persistent Objector Rule in the Work of the International Law Commission on the Identification of Customary International Law
- Notes and Comments
- Enrico Milano, Secession Revisited: General Framework and Lessons from the Referenda in Catalonia and Kurdistan
- Marco Pedrazzi, The Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons: A Promise, a Threat or a Flop?
- Valentina Grado, The EU “Conflict Minerals Regulation”: Potentialities and Limits in the Light of the International Standards on Responsible Sourcing
- Marina Mancini, Italy’s New Migration Control Policy: Stemming the Flow of Migrants from Libya without Regard for Their Human Rights
Saturday, November 24, 2018
New Volume: Italian Yearbook of International Law
Italian Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 27, 2017) is out. Contents include: