- Julio J. Nogués, In Remembrance of J. Michael Finger
- Robert McDougall, The Crisis in WTO Dispute Settlement: Fixing Birth Defects to Restore Balance
- Jae Woon Lee, Airline Subsidies: Can the Law Play a Role in Regulating Them?
- Reem Anwar Ahmed Raslan, Green Subsidies and WTO Trade Rules: A ‘Conflict of Values’ or A ‘Conflict of Norms’?
- Catherine Li, The EU’s Proposal Regarding the Establishment of the Investment Court System and the Response from Asia
- Tekuni Nakuja & William A. Kerr, 'Do WTO Commitments Restrict the Policy Space of Countries Wishing to Provide Food Security Through Stockholding Programs?
- Gillian Moon, A ‘FundamentalMoral Imperative’: Social Inclusion, the Sustainable Development Goals and International Trade Law After Brazil-Taxation
- Kateřina Hradilová & Ondřej Svoboda, Sustainable Development Chapters in the EU Free Trade Agreements: Searching for Effectiveness
Saturday, November 24, 2018
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 52, no. 6, 2018) is out. Contents include: