- Axel Berger, Julia Leininger, & Dirk Messner, The G20 in 2017: Born in a Financial Crisis—Lost in a Global Crisis?
- Axel Berger & Simon J. Evenett, The Trump-Induced G20 Stress Test on Trade: Did the German Presidency Pass?
- Christian von Haldenwang & Jakob Schwab, Pathways to International Tax Governance: Has the German G20 Presidency Made a Difference?
- Imme Scholz & Clara Brandi, Implementing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: Achievements and Limitations of the G20 Presidency in 2017
- Céline Bak, Do G20 Leaders need to put on their Own Emergency Oxygen Masks First? A Look at Germany’s G20 Presidency and Climate Policy
- Julia Leininger, “On the Table or at the Table?” G20 and its Cooperation with Africa
- Dirk Messner & Dennis Snower, The G20 Summit Was More Successful than You Think
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
New Issue: Global Summitry
Global Summitry (Vol. 3, no. 2, Winter 2017) is out. Contents include: