- Christine Sim, Will Artificial Intelligence Take Over Arbitration?
- Elizabeth Wu & Lawrence Boo, Of Moving Frontiers and Notes Verbales: Ascertaining the Intentions of State Parties in BITs (Sanum Investments Ltd v. Government of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic  SGCA 57)
- V. K. Rajah, The Case for Singapore to Take the Lead in International Arbitration Ethics
- Gracious Timothy Dunna, Supreme Court in Centrotrade 2016: Too Quick to Nod at the Validity of the Two-Tier Arbitration Clause?
- Sai Anukaran, ‘Scope of Arbitrability of Disputes’ from the Indian Perspective
- Mohamed H. Negm & Huthaifa Bustanji, Particularity of Arbitration in International Intellectual Property Disputes: Fitting Square Peg into Round Hole
Monday, October 1, 2018
New Issue: Asian International Arbitration Journal
The latest issue of the Asian International Arbitration Journal (Vol. 14, no. 1, 2018) is out. Contents include: