- Emmanuel Decaux, The Impact of Individuals and Other Non-State Actors on Contemporary International Law
- Antonello Tancredi, State Sovereignty: Balancing Effectiveness and Legality/Legitimacy
- Giorgio Gaja, Claims Concerning Obligations Erga Omnes in the Jurisprudence of the International Court of Justice
- Pierre-Marie Dupuy, From a Community of States Towards a Universal Community?
- Hanna Bourgeois & Jan Wouters, Methods of Identification of International Custom: A New Role for Opinio Juris?
- Riccardo Pisillo Mazzeschi & Alessandra Viviani, General Principles of International Law: From Rules to Values?
- Jean d’Aspremont, What Was Not Meant to Be: General Principles of Law as a Source of International Law
- Christian Tomuschat, General International Law: A New Source of International Law?
- Massimo Iovane, Conflicts Between State-Centred and Human-Centred International Norms
- Francesco Francioni, Global Justice, Equality and Social Inclusion: What Kind of “Modernization” of International Law?
- Pasquale De Sena, Still Three Different Status for Aliens, Citizens and Human Persons?
- Jorge E. Viñuales, The Influence of Environmental Protection on the Fabric of International Law
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Pisillo Mazzeschi & De Sena: Global Justice, Human Rights and the Modernization of International Law
Global Justice, Human Rights and the Modernization of International Law (Springer 2018). Contents include: