- Mariolina Eliantonio & Megi Medzmariashvili, Hybridity Under Scrutiny: How European Standardization Shakes the Foundations of EU Constitutional and Internal Market Law
- Linda Senden, The Constitutional Fit of European Standardization Put to the Test
- Megi Medzmariashvili, Delegation of Rulemaking Power to European Standards Organizations: Reconsidered
- Matteo Gnes, Do Administrative Law Principles Apply to European Standardization: Agencification or Privatization?
- Morten Kallestrup, Stakeholder Participation in European Standardization: A Mapping and an Assessment of Three Categories of Regulation
- Mariolina Eliantonio, Judicial Control of the EU Harmonized Standards: Entering a Black Hole?
- Jörgen Hettne, Standards, Barriers to Trade and EU Internal Market Rules: Need for a Renewed Approach?
- Björn Lundqvist, European Harmonized Standards as ‘Part of EU Law’: The Implications of the James Elliott Case for Copyright Protection and, Possibly, for EU Competition Law
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
New Issue: Legal Issues of Economic Integration
The latest issue of Legal Issues of Economic Integration (Vol. 44, no. 4, 2017) is out. Contents include: