- Laura Fraedrich & Chase D. Kaniecki, The American Agenda on Trade: What’s Happened and What’s Next?
- Qingjiang Kong, Trade Rows Between China and the US: Are They Manageable?
- Sanjay Notani & Rishab Raturi, A Plurilateral E-Commerce Agreement: Skirting the ‘Doha’ Impasse
- Ognjen Alagic, Customs Valuation in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Challenges and Obstacles
- Khuong-Duy Dinh, ‘Mode 5’ Services and Some Implications for Rules of Origin
- Lin Zhang, Insurance and Consumer Protection in WTO Law: A Chinese Perspective
- Akhil Raina, Multicoloured in a Monochrome World: WTO and Conflicting Regulatory Purposes
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
New Issue: Global Trade and Customs Journal
The latest issue of Global Trade and Customs Journal (Vol. 12, nos. 7/8, 2017) is out. Contents include: