- Chad P. Bown & Petros C. Mavroidis, WTO Dispute Settlement in 2015: Going Strong after Two Decades
- Dukgeun Ahn & Maurizio Zanardi, China–HP-SSST: Last Part of Growing Pains?
- Ben Zissimos & Jan Wouters, US–Shrimp II (Vietnam): Dubious Application of Anti-Dumping Duties – Should Have Used Safeguards
- Julia Qin & Hylke Vandenbussche, China–GOES (Article 21.5): Time to Clarify the Standard for Price Suppression and Price Depression in AD/CVD Investigations
- Arevik Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan & Simon Lester, Does Safeguards Need Saving? Lessons from the Ukraine–Passenger Cars Dispute
- Chad P. Bown & Jennifer A. Hillman, Foot-and-Mouth Disease and Argentina's Beef Exports: The WTO's US–Animals Dispute
- Kamal Saggi & Mark Wu, Trade and Agricultural Disease: Import Restrictions in the Wake of the India–Agricultural Products Dispute
- Gregory Shaffer & L. Alan Winters, FTA Law in WTO Dispute Settlement: Peru–Additional Duty and the Fragmentation of Trade Law
- Cary Coglianese & André Sapir, Risk and Regulatory Calibration: WTO Compliance Review of the US Dolphin–Safe Tuna Labeling Regime
- Paola Conconi & Harm Schepel, Argentina–Import Measures: How a Porsche is worth Peanuts
- Chad P. Bown & Rachel Brewster, US–COOL Retaliation: The WTO's Article 22.6 Arbitration
- Petros C. Mavroidis, Niall Meagher, Thomas J. Prusa, & Tatiana Yanguas, Ask for the Moon, Settle for the Stars: What is a Reasonable Period to Comply with WTO Awards?
Monday, May 1, 2017
New Issue: World Trade Review
The latest issue of the World Trade Review (Vol. 16, no. 2, April 2017) is out. Contents include: