- Onder Bakircioglu & Brice Dickson, The European Convention in Conflicted Societies: The Experience of Northern Ireland and Turkey
- Natalie L. Dobson & Cedric Ryngaert, Provocative Climate Protection: EU ‘Extraterritorial’ Regulation of Maritime Emissions
- Pok Yin S. Chow, Reservations as Unilateral Acts? Examining the International Law Commission's Approach to Reservations
- Bjørn Kunoy, Assertions of Entitlement to the Outer Continental Shelf in the Central Arctic Ocean
- Alan Greene, Defining Terrorism: One Size Fits All?
- Chris O'Meara, Should International Law Recognize a Right of Humanitarian Intervention?
- Fiona de Londras & Kanstantsin Dzehtsiarou, Mission Impossible? Addressing Non-Execution Through Infringement Proceedings in the European Court of Human Rights
- Shorter Article and Notes
- Jed Odermatt, The Development of Customary International Law by International Organizations
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
New Issue: International & Comparative Law Quarterly
International & Comparative Law Quarterly (Vol. 66, no. 2, April 2017) is out. Contents include: