- Special Issue: The Fundamental Rights of States in International Law
- Sahib Singh, The Fundamental Rights of States in Neoliberal Times
- Daniel H Joyner & Marco Roscini, Is There Any Room for the Doctrine of Fundamental Rights of States in Today’s International Law?
- Stephen C Neff, The Dormancy, Rise and Decline of Fundamental Liberties of States
- Jean d’Aspremont, The Doctrine of Fundamental Rights of States and Anthropomorphic Thinking in International Law
- Helmut Philipp Aust, Fundamental Rights of States: Constitutional Law in Disguise?
- Jure Vidmar, The Concept of the State and its Right of Existence
- Niki Aloupi, The Right to Non-intervention and Non-interference
- Yogesh Tyagi, Permanent Sovereignty over Natural Resources
- Antonios Tzanakopoulos, The Right to be Free from Economic Coercion
- Marco Roscini, On the ‘Inherent’ Character of the Right of States to Self-defence
- Daniel H Joyner, Fundamental Rights of States in International Law and the Right to Peaceful Nuclear Energy
Monday, September 5, 2016
New Issue: Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law
The latest issue of the Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law (Vol. 4, no. 3, 2015) is out. Contents include: