- Report of the International Commercial Disputes Committee and the Arbitration Committee of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, A Model Federal Arbitration Summons to Testify and Present Documentary Evidence at an Arbitration Hearing
- Tony Cole, Pietro Ortolani, & Barbara Warwas, Arbitration in Southern Europe: Insights From a Large-Scale Empirical Study
- Tom Childs, Enforcement of International Arbitral Awards: Should a Party Be Allowed Multiple Bites at the Apple?
- Elizabeth Chan, Proposed Guidelines for the Disclosure of Third-Party Funding Arrangements in International Arbitration
- Denis Parchajev, Prospects of Enforcing the Yukos Award in Russia
Tuesday, December 1, 2015
New Issue: American Review of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the American Review of International Arbitration (Vol. 26, no. 2, 2015) is out. Contents include: