- Raphael Bitton, Intelligence Agents, Autonomous Slaves and the U.S. Supreme Court’s Wrong (and Right) Concept of Personal Autonomy
- Sergii Shcherbak, How Should Bitcoin Be Regulated?
- Zygimantas Juska, Obstacles in European Competition Law Enforcement: A Potential Solution from Collective Redress
- Jaime Rodriguez Medal, Transparency in the Staff Selection Procedure of the EU Institutions: Comments on the Pachtitits Case
- Mandana Niknejad, European Union Towards the Banking Union, Single Supervisory Mechanism and Challenges on the Road Ahead
Monday, July 28, 2014
New Issue: European Journal of Legal Studies
European Journal of Legal Studies (Vol. 7, no. 1, Spring/Summer 2014) is out. Contents include: