- Jong Bum Kim, Entrenchment of regionalism: WTO legality of MFN clauses in preferential trade agreements for goods and services
- Katie Sykes, Sealing animal welfare into the GATT exceptions: the international dimension of animal welfare in WTO disputes
- Kazunobu Hayakawa, Hansung Kim, & Hyun-Hoon Lee, Determinants on utilization of the Korea–ASEAN free trade agreement: margin effect, scale effect, and ROO effect
- Juan He, WTO-plus commitments and emerging implications for China's large civil aircraft manufacturing
- Susan Ariel Aaronson & M. Rodman Abouharb, Does the WTO help member states improve governance?
Friday, June 13, 2014
New Issue: World Trade Review
The latest issue of the World Trade Review (Vol. 13, no. 3, July 2014) is out. Contents include: