- Roger Berkowitz, Drones and the Question of “The Human”
- Alan Sussman, Why Human Rights Are Called Human Rights
- Roundtable: The Future of Human Rights
- Beth A. Simmons, The Future of the Human Rights Movement
- Philip Alston, Against a World Court for Human Rights
- James W. Nickel, What Future for Human Rights?
- Jack Donnelly, State Sovereignty and International Human Rights
- Andrew Gilmour, The Future of Human Rights: A View from the United Nations
- Review Essays
- Jens Bartelson, From Empire to Sovereignty—and Back?
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
New Issue: Ethics & International Affairs
The latest issue of Ethics & International Affairs (Vol. 28, no. 2, Summer 2014) is out. Contents include: