- Susan Ning, Liu Jia, & Sun Yiming, A Practitioner’s Look at National Security Review in China
- David Leys, Does a Theory of Causation Exist under the WTO Safeguards Agreement?
- Hossein Rahmanseresht & Sahar Ahmadi Partovi, Factors Affecting the Effectiveness and Success of International Road Freight Transit from Iran
- Bernd G. Janzen & Jean-Rene Broussard, New Directions in the Perennial Struggle to Detect and Fight the Evasion of Antidumping and Countervailing Duties
- Jeremy Zucker & Hrishikesh Hari, Gone with the Wind II: The Ralls Decision and Lessons for Foreign Investors
Friday, January 3, 2014
New Issue: Global Trade and Customs Journal
The latest issue of Global Trade and Customs Journal (Vol. 9, no. 1, 2014) is out. Contents include: