- Luke Nottage, International Commercial Arbitration in Australia: What’s New and What’s Next?
- S.I. Strong, Collective Consumer Arbitration in Spain: A Civil Law Response to US-Style Class Arbitration
- Phillip Landolt, The Inconvenience of Principle: Separability and Kompetenz-Kompetenz
- Rowan Platt, The Appeal of Appeal Mechanisms in International Arbitration: Fairness over Finality?
- Anders Nilsson & Oscar Englesson, Inconsistent Awards in Investment Treaty Arbitration: Is an Appeals Court Needed?
- Anton Asoskov & Alyona Kucher, Are Russian Courts Able to Keep Control over the Unruly Horse?
- Nassib G. Ziadé, The ‘Arab Spring’ and Arab Approaches to International Arbitration
- Herman Verbist, New Belgian Arbitration Law of 24 June 2013 and New CEPANI Arbitration Rules of 1 January 2013
Thursday, November 14, 2013
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 30, no. 5, October 2013) is out. Contents include: