- Sung Eun Kim & Johannes Urpelainen, International energy lending: who funds fossil fuels, who funds energy access for the poor?
- Steinar Andresen, Kristin Rosendal, & Jon Birger Skjærseth, Why negotiate a legally binding mercury convention?
- Sylvia I. Karlsson-Vinkhuyzen, The role of principles for allocating governance levels in the 2002 World Summit on Sustainable Development
- Michael Hübler & Michael Finus, Is the risk of North–South technology transfer failure an obstacle to a cooperative climate change agreement?
- David M. McEvoy, Enforcing compliance with international environmental agreements using a deposit-refund system
Monday, October 28, 2013
New Issue: International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics
The latest issue of International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics (Vol. 13, no. 4, November 2013) is out. Contents include: