- Johannes Urpelainen, A model of dynamic climate governance: dream big, win small
- Tobias Böhmelt & Carola Betzold, The impact of environmental interest groups in international negotiations: Do ENGOs induce stronger environmental commitments?
- Marjanneke J. Vijge, The promise of new institutionalism: explaining the absence of a World or United Nations Environment Organisation
- Geoffroy Filoche, Domestic biodiplomacy: navigating between provider and user categories for genetic resources in Brazil and French Guiana
- Riikka Sievänen, John Sumelius, K. M. Zahidul Islam & Mila Sell, From struggle in responsible investment to potential to improve global environmental governance through UN PRI
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
New Issue: International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics
The latest issue of International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics (Vol. 13, no. 2, May 2013) is out. Contents include: