- Mini-Symposium on Multilevel Governance of Interdependent Public Goods
- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, Introduction and Overview: A Research Agenda for Making ‘Global Public Goods Theory’ More Policy Relevant
- Pascal Lamy, Global Governance: From Theory to Practice
- Inge Kaul, Global Public Goods: Explaining their Underprovision
- Jan Wouters & Thomas Ramopoulos, The G20 and Global Economic Governance: Lessons from Multi-Level European Governance?
- Daniel C. Esty & Anthony L. I. Moffa, Why Climate Change Collective Action has Failed and What Needs to be Done Within and Without the Trade Regime
- General Articles
- Arwel Davies, Scoping the Boundary Between the Trade Law and Investment Law Regimes: When Does A Measure Relate to Investment?
- Suzanne Zhou, Reassessing the Prospects of a Human Rights Safeguard Policy at the World Bank
- Andreas Heinemann, Government Control of Cross-Border M&A: Legitimate Regulation or Protectionism?
- Bryan Mercurio, Awakening the Sleeping Giant: Intellectual Property Rights in International Investment Agreements
Monday, September 17, 2012
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 15, no. 3, September 2012) is out. Contents include: