- Charles Riziki Majinge, The progressive development of the laws of the African Union : examining the potential contribution of the African Union Commission on International Law
- Werner Scholtz, The day after no tomorrow? Persons displaced environmentally through climate change : AU law to the rescue?
- Shannon Bosch, Relief workers : the hazards of offering humanitarian assistance in the theatre of war
- Dire Tladi, Kampala, the International Criminal Court and the adoption of a definition of the crime aggression : a dream deferred
- Hennie Strydom, Prohibited weapons and the means and methods of warfare in the Rome statute
- Abadir M. Ibrahim, The African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights and human rights education : much buzzing, still no honey?
Thursday, August 2, 2012
New Volume: South African Yearbook of International Law
The latest volume of the South African Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 35, 2010) is out. Contents include: