- Robert Wolfe, Protectionism and Multilateral Accountability during the Great Recession: Drawing Inferences from Dogs Not Barking
- Marina Foltea, The WTO-WCO: A Model of Judicial Institutional Cooperation?
- Pablo Klein-Bernard & Jorge A. Huerta-Goldman, The Cushioned Negotiation: The Case of WTO’s Industrial Tariff Liberalization
- Jing Kang, The Presumption of Good Faith in the WTO ‘As Such’ Cases: A Reformulation of the Mandatory/Discretionary Distinction as an Analytical Tool
- Yong-Shik Lee, First WTO Case on Transitional Product-Safeguard Measure under Section 16 of the Protocol of China’s Accession to the WTO: Affirming Discriminatory Safeguard Measure by the WTO?
- Hardeep Basra, Increased Legalization or Politicalization? A Comparison of Accession under the GATT and WTO
- Wenjie Qian, The Dilemma of China as Respondent to Anti-Subsidy Proceedings: A Study of the First EU Anti-Subsidy Investigation against China
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 46, no. 4, August 2012) is out. Contents include: