- Eun-Jung Katherine Kim, Justifying Human Rights: Does Consensus Matter?
- Courtney Hillebrecht, Implementing International Human Rights Law at Home: Domestic Politics and the European Court of Human Rights
- Freek van der Vet, Seeking Life, Finding Justice: Russian NGO litigation and Chechen Disappearances before the European Court of Human Rights
- William H. Meyer, Indigenous Rights, Global Governance, and State Sovereignty
- Rosemary Nagy, Truth, Reconciliation and Settler Denial: Specifying the Canada–South Africa Analogy
- Current Issues and Controversies
- George Andreopoulos, Labor Rights as Human Rights? Challenges and Prospects for Collective Bargaining
- Lance Compa, Do International Freedom of Association Standards Apply to Public Sector Labor Relations in the United States?
- Susan Kang, Right v. Privilege: Contesting Public Sector Labor Rights in the United States
- Charles W. Baird, Government-Sector Unionism and Human Rights
- Joseph A. McCartin, Beyond Human Rights: Understanding and Addressing the Attack on Public Sector Unions
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
New Issue: Human Rights Review
The latest issue of the Human Rights Review (Vol. 13, no. 3, September 2012) is out. Contents include: