- John D. Ciorciari, Institutionalizing Human Rights in Southeast Asia
- Hun Joon Kim, Local, National, and International Determinants of Truth Commission: The South Korean Experience
- Dominque Clément, Human Rights in Canadian Domestic and Foreign Politics: From “Niggardly Acceptance” to Enthusiastic Embrace
- Sarah B. Snyder, Exporting Amnesty International to the United States: Transatlantic Human Rights Activism in the 1960s
- Eva Sobotka & Peter Vermeersch, Governing Human Rights and Roma Inclusion: Can the EU be a Catalyst for Local Social Change?
- Janine Natalya Clark, Fieldwork and its Ethical Challenges: Reflections from Research in Bosnia
- David P. Forsythe, The UN Security Council and Response to Atrocities: International Criminal Law and the P-5
- Sonia Tascon, Considering Human Rights Films, Representation, and Ethics: Whose Face?
Monday, August 6, 2012
New Issue: Human Rights Quarterly
The latest issue of the Human Rights Quarterly (Vol. 34, no. 3, August 2012) is out. Contents include: