- Xun Cao, Global Networks and Domestic Policy Convergence: A Network Explanation of Policy Changes
- Moonhawk Kim, Disguised Protectionism and Linkages to the GATT/WTO
- Amy H. Liu & Jacob I. Ricks, Coalitions and Language Politics: Policy Shifts in Southeast Asia
- Cheol-Sung Lee, Associational Networks and Welfare States in Argentina, Brazil, South Korea, and Taiwan
- Benjamin E. Goldsmith & Yusaku Horiuchi, In Search of Soft Power: Does Foreign Public Opinion Matter for US Foreign Policy?
Thursday, June 28, 2012
New Issue: World Politics
The latest issue of World Politics (Vol. 64, no. 3, July 2012) is out. Contents include: